Leadership Development Principles & Best Practices
Being a people leader in today’s workplace is incredibly challenging and ever-changing. The pace and complexity of the world at work during an uncertain and volatile labor market puts leaders under pressure to attract, engage, and retain talent. While some leadership principles are timeless, effective leaders today are employing new skills to move their organizations forward.
In this leadership principles refresher session, participants will consider:
- How to be a great people leader
- How to define employee engagement
- Why employee engagement matters
- What drives employee engagement
- Principles of Servant Leadership
- How leaders improve (or harm) organizational culture
- How to communicate more effectively
This webinar will be taking place August 24th from 2:30 – 4:00 pm EST, and is being presented by Karin Tierney, VP of HR Consulting Services.
Register today by clicking here.
This webinar has been approved for 1.45 HRCI and 1.25 SHRM credits.