Education and training play a key role in creating a smarter workforce. Ask us about our new E-Learning Center! We believe that education for your HR staff, your Managers and Supervisors and your employees creates an environment of continuous learning, organizational growth and a reflection of an employer's commitment to your employees' professional and personal growth.
Professionally Certified Training & Instruction
Hickok & Boardman HR Intelligence is a designated Approved Provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) and an approved Recertification Provider for the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM). Our webinars, seminars and online trainings are approved for Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) and Professional Development Credits (PDCs).
Onsite and webinar training we can provide include (but are not limited to) the following:
Training Modules for Staff
Your Human Resources department is your first line of defense when it comes to compliance and best practices. HR is involved in all areas of employment, from hiring to terminations, and staying in compliance with the laws relating to employment, is more difficult than it ever used to be. Your HR department relies on supervisors and managers to be their eyes and ears on the ground keeping them informed of situations that could potentially create a conflict. We can help. We provide on-site compliance training as well as HR online training. We can work with your HR department in designing a customized training for your HR staff as well as training your Supervisors and Managers on the “red flags” of compliance.
- A to Z Employment Laws
- EEOC Discrimination/Harassment/Retaliation
- Performance Management
- Creating an Employee Handbook
- Employee Orientation Program Development
- Interviewing - Question not to Ask!
- Payroll training - Basic through Taxes - for Payroll Professionals
- Webinar Series: Payroll 101; HR 101; and Benefits Compliance 101
Training Modules for Managers & Supervisors
Supervisors and Managers play a dual role in your organization. They are tasked with managing a certain area of the business processes to be successful, as well as managing their team, helping to create an environment where employees can learn and grow. Many times, employees are promoted to a supervisor or manager position without proper training in being a manager. Learning how to manage, how to be a leader and how to communicate with many different types of employees are skills that need practice and don’t always come naturally. We have many types of leadership, communication and management trainings that will help your managers become the leaders that will help your organization grow and succeed.
- Motivating Employees to Perform
- Monitoring and Improving Results
- Planning and Problem Solving
- Leadership Skills, Styles and Qualities
- Managing Groups
- Building Teams
- Resolving Conflict
- Building a Winning Culture
- Engaging Employees
- Creating Customer Experiences
- Emotional Intelligence
- Working with Millennials
- Change Management
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strategic Planning for Managers
- A to Z Employment Laws
- EEOC Discrimination/Harrassment/Retaliation
- Performance Managment
- Interviewing - Questions not to Ask!
- Customized Trainings created for your Organizations Policies & Procedures
Training Modules for Employees
Your employees are a huge part of your organization’s success. Do you have an employee training and development program? New employees are trained for their job, but are they also trained in areas of personal development, your culture, their benefits or what their total compensation is? This is an area more and more employers are spending time and resources in. Attracting the right employees AND retaining them is key to your success as an organization. Let us help design a training and development program for your employees that will be a key driver in your attraction and retention strategies.
- Total Compensation Statements
- Employee workshop that includes: Your Benefits - Now & In the Future
- Your Work Environment (harassment/discrimination)
- Customized training based on your particular benefits; what they are; how to utilize them
Want to Learn More?
We work with employers to help them strategize and outline their training and development needs. We review your needs and desired outcomes and work with you to put together a plan to bring a variety of trainings to your organization to meet your strategies.
Contact us at the number below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our programs.
Call us at 1-802-488-8726.